Saturday, February 1, 2020

The New Willow Bay - Year 2 Spring 2 (Part 1)




Welcome back to the New Willow Bay.  As you can see, I've made a bit of a change.  I'm switching over to Blogger/Blogpost because I've been dissatisfied with the picture resolution on slideshare.  The images are crisp when I use Powerpoint, but they come out grainy when I upload.

When I last left off, the winter round was completed and my trio of CAS sims had all moved over to the Moon Islands.  Now, to pick up at my simself's home.


At home, Julian continues to work on his skills so he can get as many scholarships as possible.

Julian: This is garbage.  Why can't you just motherlode me once I'm there?

Because I'm trying not to cheat my way to the top.


Rex: Did you hear we got nominated for cutest couple in the Golden Plumbob Awards?

Jihoon: Like, how, dude?

Rex: It was probably Emma (Peachy).

Jihoon: We should, like, thank her somehow.


Rex: Dear Peachy, thank you for nominating us for cutest couple.  In turn, we have nominated you for best BaCC.  Kick some ass and take some names.  Also, make some cyclops sims for your neighbourhood.


Jihoon manages to reach his lifetime want before elderhood and now wants to max out 7 skills.


Rex: You're becoming a man now, Julian.  And as your father, I must teach you a few things.

Julian: Like what?

Rex: Like how to be sassy when writing updates for sims challanges.  Also how to cheat at chess.


Jihoon finds himself surrounded by strays and wolves.

Jihoon: Is this, like, how I die, man?



No, you will get to die of old age like the rest of us... minus Benjamin Long.

This is the point I saved the Sim household and moved over to college.  See, what I should have done was check how long until I had to send the next cohort of kids over because I thought that Julian was part of the same group as Kyle, Charlotte, Diana, and Giovanni due to him having been born first.  In reality, he's two days younger than them so I should have waited before I played the Greek house.


Over at Woohoo House, Eleanor, Salazar, and Serdar were hard at work on another year of college (Eleanor as a junior, Salazar & Serdar as sophomores).


Ellie: Hey hot stuff, wait for me to finish up here.

Haven't you slept with enough men in college, Eleanor?  As your father-

Ellie: Go back to hooking up with DJs.


Genie: I AM THE GREAT-

Ellie: Wrong way.


Genie: Sorry.  Where was I?  Oh, right... I AM THE GREAT GENIE OF THE LAMP!  WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR MY CHILD?

Ellie: Money.  Lots of it.  All three wishes.

Genie: You sure?

Ellie: Have you seen our environment moods?


A total of $30,000 helped redecorate Woohoo House for the time being.  Of course, it will one day be much, much better than the current shack.


But my sims are happy for the time being.


Especially with some added amenities.


Ellie: Yeah, so I'll be graduating in a couple semesters and it seems like none of the other playables with be joining us yet...pieces of shit.


To remedy my little self-made problem, Salazar gets his friend Lee Lillard to pledge the Woohoo House.


Lee is a family sim who wants 6 pets to reach the top of their careers.

Maybe I'll shove him in with the Stratton family.


What the hell are you two doing?


Ellie: Whatever I want.

Salazar: Don't be mad at me- I'm actually a romance sim.




So after spending enough time on the lot, Lee joins the Greek House as a full member.  Yes, I used the college adjuster to get him in line with the other sims for his exams.


Dormie: Uh... I don't do fat chicks.

Ellie: Do you really think I was going to give you a chance in the first place?  Look at who I've been wheeling.




Nothing quite says toga party like underage sims and cheating.  Good job, gang.


Updated portraits reminding me of why apartment life added ceilings.


Peter: You do not get to spy on people like that.  How DARE you!

Ellie: Bud, you live in a whole-ass other neighbourhood.  Shouldn't it be one of the new CAS sims yelling at me?





After a couple more semesters of nothingness, Eleanor Sim graduates summa cum laude in physics and returns how to Willow Bay.


Back at the Sim household, the alienpod house is given an expansion to accommodate the next generation.


Julian: Do you two hear any noises?


Everyone goes to check it out when Jihoon decides to pee himself.

Jihoon: This is, like, not cool, man.


Luckily, Eleanor moves home just in time to witness the pee-fest.




Once she got a job as a Science teacher, she moved Russ Bear in who turned out to be a family sim who wants to be an education minister.  Seriously?  What are you, Robin Hood?




Well, at least they're happy.

Rex: Didn't this guy rob us?



Once he got his job in education, Russ had some parting words for Julian about college:

Russ: Get out of here you little shit.  And stay out!

Julian: What is wrong with you?


Russ: Come on, baby.  Let's make it official so you're stuck with me forever.

Ellie: Or until I kill you in an experiment gone wrong.

Russ: What?

Russ forgets that my daughter is absolutely crazy.


Russ: Nope.  You aren't leaving this house without my permission.

Good thing this totally healthy relationship has both of them start work at the same time.  Otherwise I would be worried /s.




As my simself passes on information about the family business to Eleanor (since he will probably die in a few rounds), she has her first baby bump.  Of course, that would be followed by spring turning into summer.  Looks like generation 3 should be here before year 3 even begins.


Over at the Deppiesse household, Kyle cleans himself up after his makeover disaster at Salon Tse.




As is tradition for the Deppiesse family, I spend some time at Klub Ing to rake in more money for university upgrades.  This time, I leave with $3,000,000 in the bank.  Yay racketeering!



Of course, two days into the round, Kyle is off to college.  I will have to play him more later once Charlotte, Diana, and Giovanni are all there, too.  Then get them to join Woohoo House.



Of course, my simself decides to stop by and cheat on Jihoon.  Because nothing says Sweetest Lovebirds like cheating.



Abhijeet joins the rest of the town elders such as myself, Jihoon, and Alan King.  Damn... generation 1 is nearly over.




The rest of the round at the Deppiesse house is pretty boring.  Charlie got a few promotions as is currently a restaurateur.  He should complete his lifetime want in the summer round.


Stats update:
Playable Sims: 52
SM: 44
Total Population: 2288
Graves: 2
Business Tycoons: 2 (Melissa Fancey & Christy Stratton)
Business Districts: 2 – The Moon Islands (Lvl. 2)
Universities: 6 – Boolprop College (Lvl. 6)
Households: 17; Community Lots: 12 (2 NPC**; 10 Player-Owned) - Total Lots: 29
Careers Unlocked: Business, Athletic, Slacker (1/1), Architecture (10/10), Adventure (0/1), Criminal (1/2), Medical, Law, Music, Dance, Education (8/9 or Diploma), Culinary (1/2), Law Enforcement (3/3), Science, Entertainment (1/1), Art (1/1), Pet Service, Gamer (Borg Family), Intelligence (1/1), Journalism (2/3), Politics, Military
University Funds: $6,000,000
Fires: 4 | Burglaries: 2 | Electrocutions: 0
CAS Sims Available: 43/52
Service Calls: Unlocked
Pizza/Chinese Delivery: Unavailable
**3rd NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a secret society**
**4th NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a military base**
SM Breakdown:
+1 – initial point
+1 – first community lot
+1 – first 5 community lots
+1 – additional 5 community lots
+30 – 6 universities
+10 – 2 business districts

No comments:

Post a Comment