Saturday, February 8, 2020

The New Willow Bay - Year 2 Spring 2 (Part 3)



Welcome back to the new Willow Bay.  It's still spring time in year 2 and I have several households to get through before the end of this round.  We're back with the Cameron family AKA my broodmares.



Of course, no update in a home owned by a family sim would be complete without multiple birthdays.  First there was Mark turning into a child.


Followed by Nicholas turning into a toddler.


La Shawn: What the-?

Well you want to marry off 6 kids.  You have 3 right now.  What did you expect was going to happen?


Mark: Dad, shouldn't you be working on your charisma skill?


Peter can do whatever he wants because he's topped the athletic career.  Now I just need Goopy to top adventure so Peter can do his LTW.



Joining the family is another boy- Oswald Cameron!  During this time, in order to prevent another clone, I made a family in CAS and used the genetic roller trick.  That family will be introduced later.


Nicholas being adorable.


Peter: Please, no... I don't want to do this again!

Should I tell her about Sandy?

Peter: I'll be good.


Double birthday time!


Joshua rolls romance/pleasure and wants to woohoo 20 sims... only if I can send him to college to get it done.  Otherwise, I need him to be married off.


And Nicholas becomes a child.



Joshua gets a job in medicine to help with scholarship money.




Oswald grows into a toddler.



That's it for the Cameron family.  Really, all they are here for is to add to the population.  Moving on to the GilsCarbo family.


The spring round starts with Goopy potty training Rhys.


Followed by Goopy reaching the top of the adventure career and unlocking it for everyone.


Owen, of course, makes friends with the kid from the new family I spent CAS points on.  I legit forget the kid's name.

CAS Kid: I think you have ADD.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS ADD!


Larry, because he has nothing better to do, gets a job in business.


Larry: Am I need here, or?

Owen: No, we're good.  Just call a nanny.


Rhys grows into a child.



And the next day Byron follows.




Not much else happened with the GilsCarbo family.  They passed into summer fairly quickly.


The final family this update will check in with is the Tse family.  Michelle is continuing to live with someone else's husband, Alan King.



Their son Daniel grows into a toddler.


Michelle: Do I still have to go to work?

Uh, you work in the business career.  It's kind of mandatory for this challenge.


Alan rolls pleasure as his secondary aspiration.  Might as well let him have some happiness before he kicks the bucket in a few rounds.


Daniel: I saw an alien outside.  He was gween and had big eyes.

Alan: Is this seriously my life?


Brooke/Brenda wreaks havoc on this household on the daily.  Everyone here is sick with the flu due to her kicking over the trash.



I swear this neighbourhood is cursed.  Michelle gives birth to yet another boy- this one named David Tse.  Where are the girls?


Because I can't stand her everyday clothes, I give Michelle a quick makeover.


Just in time for Daniel to grow into a child and look like a little punk.


In order to get Brenda/Brooke to leave the family alone, I have Alan catch her out by the trash.  Maybe making them fall in love again will stop the madness.


Oh no, did you see your dad make out with his wife?

Daniel: No, I'm just sick with the flu... is my dad not married to my mom?


Life goes on in the Tse family.



David becomes a toddler.


And the round ends by me moving the trash can into a fenced off area.


I will end the update with a picture of the new family, the O'Hara family.  I will add their names when it's time to play them at the end of the round.

Stats update:
Playable Sims: 58
SM: 49
Total Population: 2842
Graves: 2
Business Tycoons: 2 (Melissa Fancey & Christy Stratton)
Business Districts: 2 – The Moon Islands (Lvl. 2)
Universities: 7 – Boolprop College (Lvl. 7)

Households: 18; Community Lots: 13 (2 NPC**; 11 Player-Owned) - Total Lots: 31
Careers Unlocked: Business, Athletic, Slacker (1/1), Architecture (11/11), Adventure, Criminal (1/2), Medical, Law, Music, Dance, Education (10/11 or Diploma), Culinary (1/2), Law Enforcement (3/3), Science, Entertainment (1/1), Art (1/1), Pet Service, Gamer (Borg Family), Intelligence (1/1), Journalism (2/3), Politics, Military
University Funds: $7,000,000
Fires: 4 | Burglaries: 2 | Electrocutions: 0
CAS Sims Available: 44/57
Service Calls: Unlocked
Pizza/Chinese Delivery: Unavailable
**3rd NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a secret society**
**4th NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a military base**
SM Breakdown:
+1 – initial point
+1 – first community lot
+1 – first 5 community lots
+1 – additional 5 community lots
+35 – 7 universities
+10 – 2 business districts

No comments:

Post a Comment