Thursday, April 16, 2020

The New Willow Bay - Year 2 Spring 2 (Part 4)


Welcome back to the New Willow Bay.  My population is nearing 3000 between the playables and the SM.  Just a few more households to go before it's time to play summer.  This update starts with the Johnston family.



Alexander Johnston grows into a toddler.


Camryn becomes just as inappropriate as Berjes Borg.



Alexander becomes a child.


He then proceeds to start studying like every other kid in this neighbourhood.


Of course, he befriends the O'Hara kid from last round.  I swear, when I was playing this update I made a point to try and remember his name.  Of course, it's a week later and work has made my brain all fuzzy.


The round ends with the Johnstons working on their skills so Shea and Camryn can reach the top of their careers.


Over at the King household, Brenda gets off to a great start with Michelle Tse kicking over her trash.  Good job, ladies.


Brenda takes a job in architecture because I have way too many positions and absolutely zero sims who want to fulfill them.


Since it's a new household, that means I have to set it to the right season to match with everyone else.


While I'm at it, I might as well get some want-fodder in with Brenda's estranged husband, Alan.

Brenda: Why won't you just leave her?

Alan: Well, she and I have two kids.

Brenda: WHAT?!?


Same, dude.  Same.


Just a note- this isn't a big bathroom- she literally can't afford more walls.


I'm trying to keep Brenda happy until this baby arrives.


Of course, she rolls a want for an orchard tree.  Might as well give her something to do.




Baby time!  This is _______ King.  If this is left blank, I accidentally published this update before I got the correct name of the kid because my memory is crap and I only remembered the name of one kid at the end of the update because she has green skin.  Oops.

April 16th edit: His name is Anthony King.  Haha.


You know it's a rough household when you hire a nanny without enough funds to pay her.  Better not get a chance card to screw me over.


Chloe Borg of course swoops in to save all the neighbourhood children.


Birthday time for the little nameless one!



The house gets the only update I can afford- walls for a bathroom and enough paint and wood floors to keep Brenda's environment score from getting tanked.


Brenda: We're gonna die, aren't we.

Well, at least not until the summer round.


Over at the Bruty household, Sandy also has to get on track with the season.  Really with I was doing the rounds differently right about now.


Sandy has all she could ask for in this home... except for 20 lovers because screw doing that again.


She gets a job in business because that's just what I do with my romance sims- make them business tycoons for the sake of this challenge.


If you forgot from the winter round, she is in fact pregnant with Peter Cameron's (ne Sims) child.



Of course, my simself is always around to offer unsolicited advice.




I've been aging up a few of the townies as my simself's generation has reached elderhood.  One of those townies was Marylena Hamilton.  I figure I could use a few live-in nannies.  She's, of course, a family sim with a lifetime want that will never be fulfilled.

She works in the military career.  Good thing I unlocked a base.



Marylena: This is bullshit.  I'm going to die sooner now.

Cheers to more graves!




Another baby!  Sandy gives birth to Nicole Bruty.  Finally, I have a girl born in the longest time.


Marylena: Why does the romance sim get to have a child?



To help Marylena get over her elderly loneliness, I move in Andrea Hogan.  A fortune sim who also has an unfulfillable lifetime want.  She also works in the military career.


WRONG WAY!


Feel better?

Andrea: I feel like a corpse.


At least you two can be spooky, scary ghosts together.





After turning Andrea Hogan into Andrea Hamilton, Marylena makes quick work of calling an adoption agency.



Nicole becomes a toddler.



And soon Ash Hamilton joins the family.  I'm glad he and Nicole are the exact same age since the current plan is to have them eventually be married to one another.


Marylena: Can you say bottle?  Can you say betrothed?  Can you say getting that rare orphan scholarship?



And the spring round is done in this household.  This is the last household of the main neighbourhood meaning the next stop is the Moon Islands.


Wesley Spacek is the next sim on the docket to play.


Wesley takes a position in the dance career to fill his lifetime want.


As of right now, I figure I can use him to make alien babies.  Whatever the cost.



Keep in mind, I played this update MONTHS ago.  Like, this update has been saved since February (I think).  This is Prof. Catalina [last name forgotten].  A family sim who wants 6 grandkids.







Now she has her little makeover and can really be a part of the neighbourhood.


Wesley continues to have his affairs with his favourite girls.


Prof. Catalina gets a job in the adventure career to make some money.





Oops.


And I will end things here.  It's been too long since I've updated and COVID-19 really should have meant that I made more progress.  Alas, bingewatching my 600 pound life and Top Chef got in the way.  Sorry haha.

Stats update:
Playable Sims: 64
SM: 49
Total Population: 3136
Graves: 2
Business Tycoons: 2 (Melissa Fancey & Christy Stratton)
Business Districts: 2 – The Moon Islands (Lvl. 2)
Universities: 7 – Boolprop College (Lvl. 7)

Households: 18; Community Lots: 13 (2 NPC**; 11 Player-Owned) - Total Lots: 31
Careers Unlocked: Business, Athletic, Slacker (1/1), Architecture (10/11), Adventure, Criminal (1/2), Medical, Law, Music, Dance, Education (10/11 or Diploma), Culinary (1/2), Law Enforcement (3/3), Science, Entertainment (1/1), Art (1/1), Pet Service, Gamer (Borg Family), Intelligence (1/1), Journalism (2/3), Politics, Military
University Funds: $7,000,000
Fires: 4 | Burglaries: 2 | Electrocutions: 0
CAS Sims Available: 44/57
Service Calls: Unlocked
Pizza/Chinese Delivery: Unlocked
**3rd NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a secret society**
**4th NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a military base**
SM Breakdown:
+1 – initial point
+1 – first community lot
+1 – first 5 community lots
+1 – additional 5 community lots
+35 – 7 universities
+10 – 2 business districts

No comments:

Post a Comment