Sunday, April 26, 2020

The New Willow Bay - Year 3 Fall 3 - Sim



Welcome back to the new Willow Bay.  As you can probably guess from the way I've titled this update, I've switched back to focusing on one family at a time.  When I started over on slideshare, it was easy to put everything together because I only had a few families to deal with.  Now that I have 27 households, it makes multi-family updates clunky.

Elijah: ICKY!

That's right.  Clunky updates are icky.


Eleanor: Yeah, look at that baby bump.  That's 100% concentrated evil right there.

Jihoon: Man, it's not nice to say your baby is, like, evil.


Eleanor: Please, the kids of an evil genius and a former thief?  They're all bound to be bad.


Rex: So none of you have my nose, huh?  Sad.

Elijah: I make doody.


Well, it's time for another baby.


Oh look, another red-head.  At least this one is a girl.  Meet Hannah Sim.


Eleanor: *whispering* I have such evil things planned for you...

Rex: When has she done anything remotely evil in her life?


Did you just complete your lifetime want?

Russ: No, but these guns will surely be enough to keep Eleanor at home and away from him.

Serdar?  You know she slept with multiple guys in college, right?


Elijah grows up without a cake.


Elijah: You will rue the day you denied me sweets, grandfather!


Elijah: Aw, come on.  I was just kidding.  I promise I'll be good.

No.  You make use of the fall season like everyone else.

Elijah: But don't you make everyone skill every season?

True, but this is special.


Eleanor reaches the top of the science career and joins several other sims who are double perma-plat.

Eleanor: Didn't one of them die in a fire?

Please don't remind me of Chloe.  I miss her.

Eleanor: She looked like she had cement injected in her lips.


Eleanor: Ah, this room brings back so many memories.


Eleanor: I concocted some of my more evil plans here, my child.

Again, what evil have you actually done?  You are not a real villain, Ellie.


Russ reaches the top of the education career and now wants to raise 20 puppies or kittens.

Russ: Please?  Other sims get to have them.

No.  I can't have 40 animals running around this town.



Hannah grows up and is a female clone of her brother.



Show time!


*insert Rocky training montage*


Jihoon: Man, I'm just glad to be alive.  No drama for me.


Wait, when did you get pregnant again?

Eleanor: It was all part of my evil plan.  You see, when you were trying to perfect a picture of Elijah playing with dolls, Russ and I used ACR to our advantage.

Again, how is this evil?  Annoying maybe, but not evil.


Hannah maxes out her charisma skill.

Hannah: I smash bunny.


Elijah: I am truly a genius!

Calm down, dude.  It's only third grade.


Elijah: Why can't I have friends?

Because I said so.  Keep working.


Wait, didn't you just pop a day ago?


Well, this is Maisie Sim.  Another red-head.


And this is Moira.  Yet another red-head.  Looks like I now have twins in this household.


Elijah: You want me to skill?  Fine, I'll skill.  I'll burn this entire house down while I do it.

The kid's stove doesn't set fires, dude.


Despite it being dark outside, I think there is a slight difference between the twins' skintone.  At least they won't be clones.



Well, it's winter now for the Sim household meaning it's time to post the update.

Stats update:
Playable Sims: 94
SM: 65
Total Population: 6110
Graves: 9
Business Tycoons: 3 (Melissa Fancey, Christy Stratton, & Michelle Tse)
Business Districts: 3 – The Moon Islands (Lvl. 3)
Universities: 9 – Boolprop College (Lvl. 9)
Current Mayor: None

Households: 27; Community Lots: 19 (4 NPC**; 15 Player-Owned) - Total Lots: 42
Careers Unlocked: Business, Athletic, Slacker (1/1), Architecture (15/16), Adventure, Criminal (0/2), Medical, Law, Music, Dance, Education (23/24 sims w/o education or has Diploma), Culinary, Law Enforcement (2/4), Science, Entertainment (2/2), Art (1/1), Pet Service, Gamer (GilsCarbo Family, Skelton Family), Intelligence (3/3), Journalism (4/6), Politics, Military, Natural Science (1/1), Pet Show Biz (Heidi of the Diaz family only)
University Funds: $9,000,000
Fires: 6 | Burglaries: 2 | Electrocutions: 1
CAS Sims Available: 57/77
Service Calls: Unlocked
Pizza/Chinese Delivery: Unlocked
**5th NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a secret society**
**6th NPC exists but does not count toward the lot count as it is a military base**
SM Breakdown:
+1 – initial point
+1 – first community lot
+1 – first 5 community lots
+1 – additional 5 community lots
+1 - additional 5 community lots
+45 – 9 universities
+15 – 3 business district

No comments:

Post a Comment